Welcome to Louisa Domestic Violence Service Online
Do you worry about your safety or about that of your children?
Have you been feeling unsafe at home and want to make a change?
Do you feel apprehensive or scared when your partner comes home and like to talk to someone about this?
Have you tried to break up with someone but they won’t accept it and keep harassing or bullying you and you’d like advice about what to do?
Are you spending less time with your friends and family because your partner makes it so difficult, and you want to ask about this?
If you’ve answered ‘yes’ or ‘maybe’ or ‘sometimes’ to any of these questions, we’re very glad you’ve looked up our website, and we’d like to support you in whatever way you think is best for you.
At Louisa, we believe that every woman, child and man has the right to live without fear and violence, and we work towards creating a world where this is possible.
Louisa DV Service is a community based service that offers information, advice, support and accommodation to women, children and men who have experienced domestic or family violence. Regardless of your gender, ethnicity, and sexual orientation, our role is to support you and work with you to make it possible for you to live in safety and security.
Call 6299 4799 or contact us by sending us a message
Who We Help and How
- Early intervention and outreach support for people experiencing domestic and family violence to stay safely in their own home
- Secure crisis accommodation for women with or without children escaping domestic and family violence.
- Supported accommodation for families, men and women with or without children.
- Assistance to find stable housing.
- Advice, information and referrals in relation to financial, legal, health, education and employment problems
- Emotional support and understanding
- Support for children who may be experiencing trauma and stress due to family or domestic violence.
- We also provide structured childcare, parenting support, group work and school holiday activities for children.